Dear GOD, hw can it be so cruel to me that I've diagnosed Prostate Cancer in such a young age of me, 24yrs old guy whom is healthy, tall and not bad looking?! I was devasted when I first get to know this. I totally out of my mind. Doc said it need to remove immediately. I can't make my own decision. I was confused. I was blurred. I was blind by my own fears. I don't know what to do next and I can't hold my breath longer to accept this matter. The whole day was disaster to me and at night, I was broken into tears in front of my girlfriend whom also feel devasted and unset about my sickness....
I promise her that I'll not leave her no matter what. I'll take care of her no matter what. I'll care and love her as much as I could for her but that night, I really can't control myself and ask her to leave me but she insisted want to stay beside me and go through it with me.. I'm really appreciated and feel warm on her promises.
The following day, I was went to see another doc which is quite famous in the related field. Once he touched and feel, he straight ahead confirm with me that "I'm 80% sure that is a tumor inside and it is a cancer." I was like......the answer is the same with the doc previous day! What I'm gonna do? What I'm suppose to do?! Luckily the doc reassure that the operation was small and high chances in recovery....I'm just relieved abit....On the day itself, Doc asked me to straight admitted into hospital and wait for tommorrow's operation at the morning. It was happened to fast and I've no choice to have second thinking. I straight go to admission counter and register myself and stayed at the ward for a night before go for operation on the following day.
The next day, doc was bring me to operation theather and in a short while, I was been dosed by 7.5ml of analgesic and sleep for nearly 2 hours before I was noticed that I already at ward. I feel my left side below my stomach was pain and there's the part the operate and taken out the cancer cell out. I was really thankful towards my doc, Assoc Prof Dr. George Lee Eng Geap for doing the operation for me and I'm glad I'm still alive....
GOD BLESS~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment