Sunny day- 16/12/2007
Is a day to remember… my tortoise had commit suicide by jumping down from my house to the ground floor…I don’t realized it till I take laundry from my balcony and I saw the place it usually stayed it is not in there…. I searched all over d balcony and can’t saw it…. then I called my mom and asked where she put the tortoise and she said is the same place it stayed…once I heard that I already know that my tortoise died from high fly…probably it want to try the high fly…. I started to keep it as pet from 12 yrs old….
I still remembered the day I bought it, I bought couple…a male and a female…. That day is after my science school project which I did is aquarium project…. After the project ended my group member gave me the aquarium and they said don’t need it and I said OK and thanks…. When I reached back home and asked my mom what we going to do with the aquarium and she said throw it away…”why don’t we buy tortoise and keep it as pet”, I said…. She was fumed with the suggestion and insist want to throw it away… I don’t care about her and when she took nap during noon, I ran out to pet shop and bought the couple tortoise…. I also bought the decorations and what to put into the aquarium…I was damn satisfied after putting the couple tortoise into the aquarium… When my mom woke up from her nap and shocked about what I had done to the aquarium… the situation was so tense at the moment and she said she’ll not taking care the tortoise and would throw it away…. suddenly my small little sister was very excited with the tortoise and name the female tortoise “baby spice” and male tortoise as “lee” because during my days the hottest band is 911 and spice girls…. what a silly…
Years after years and the tortoise grew bigger and bigger…. but the happy thing won't last long…when I was 15 yrs old, the male tortoise died…after came back from my school, my mom told me that the male tortoise had died because not enough food to eat…. all the food been grabbed by the female tortoise and I was so angry and sad in the same time…. I want to throw the female tortoise away because it cause the male tortoise died…. but I cant do that as I know that the male tortoise will not come back…one thing I can do is take good care of the female tortoise….
After my form 5 graduation and was in national service, I was neglected the tortoise and pass all the responsibilities to my both sister…they really take good care of her…. they let her eat till she grew big and the aquarium need a replacement…. my dad sponsored both of my sister an aquarium which is much more bigger and nicer than mine…. they started to like her and I was not in mood to taking care of her anymore and I was very happy about it….
Soon after they take over my responsibilities, the female tortoise seems like them more than me and the weird thing came…. the female tortoise know how to listen to their command and will follow whatever they ask her to do… I was freaky for sure but since I already pass my responsibilities I just don’t care…
My heart feel the pain of the tortoise when her hunger for help when she landed down the ground floor and no one should be blamed and my family and I was totally forget about her… my family was away from home for vacation and I was working… Really a sad day today… I wish it never happen but it happened…I was buried the in the river…I hope the river will flowed her to the place where it will stop as her buried place…. Anyway, may god bless her and bring her to the place where she belongs and I shall grieve and pray for her because everything was happened for karma purpose no matter human or animal who going through live old sick and dead….
Grieving my dear tortoise who loving with me for almost 10 yrs
Posted by kevin sew on Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment